Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Between Fragmentation..Creative works by Diane J. McGarel!!




You know those large buildings, usually made of bricks...our grade school teachers used to take us their on field trips..what they be called??..oh yea LIBRARIES!!! you can rent books for free!!! holy crap free books to learn from at our disposal?..the possibilities are endless!!! whoa..ok ok its late sry and im defff running low on cafeine..so weew it is amiee goes..Diane Mcgarel, a fellow guild artist at the union street gallery is having her first solo show at the FRANKFORT LIBRARY..The address is 21119 S. Pfeiffer road, Frankfort Illinois 60411...Go show her some love and while ur at it, pick up a book..better yet, pick up a dozen books, and stop playin playstation!!! thats right i said it, read!! anyways, Fo shizzle!! ima try n go up there tomorrow morning to do some studying and appreciate dianes work!!! I stole some pics of hers from her facebook, to show you guys, I hope she doesnt mind...yikes..either way, if she sues im broke so she'll be stuck with my school loans..haha :) jk im not but i am :) :)




Her work is interesting, I havent quite figured it out yet, but its def worth checking a=out and I'll prob post more about it once I see her work!!! I believe she also has a work of hers at the current art exhibit at the union...ok ok its late me be tired... peace out holmes!!! " a la camita!!a la camita!!!!" haha topo gigio!! totally random n weird sry..laterz!!




oh wait the show runs from March 2nd to March 30th!! alomost forgot..sorry people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment