Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No Summer on Euclid

Adios shikago heis!! I'm outta my home town for who knows how long...enterin the town of Dyer, indiana. Sad times, I write this blog on euclid ave where I will certainly not endure the summer solstice..I will be in indiana :( oh well!!! haha so I posted sum pics of the seasons that I have lived in during my years here on euclid ave..about 15 to be exact!!
From the very first time I got "jumped" in this side of town..to the feeling i got returning from college..i will miss it all!! Lets not forget the po po siren, the ambulances and of course the drug dealing!!! Oh and dont forget the dam crazy neighbors yelling their personal problems at 3 am on a tuesday night..It will all be missed!!
Oh and joaquin the straying doggie that visits me outta the blue, whos gona feed him now??..oh no should i kidnap him to assure his well being?..hmmm not sure I can handle having three dogs..better not pick up another one!! oh man!! i wnt be able to listen Cypress Hill and Control machete while drinking a forty of King Cobra on my front porch...ugh I guess the saying holds true..u dnt know what u have until its gone.. :(
Well Its time to create new memories...everything has a beginning and an ending, so bring it on indiana!! Lets see what we can create :)
i will still be hangin out much out here in chicago heights!! So dnt trip potato chip!! I'll still be seen around town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment