Thursday, November 17, 2011

"office art" and fighting insanity.. battle continues!



Heres an update on my travels in the art world.

Since I have been working 2 jobs and going to school full time, my life has been crazzzzy! Im currently working for a non-for-profit organization, and at the art gallery in governors state university. And and and I also go to school for painting and mixed medium.. my life is full going at full speed and its loco aka crazy!

Im sooo glad that my art is truly healing for me, so it keeps me sane. At my day job during mini breaks that we have I make what I call office art..haha simple pure fun things, easy sketches, I’ll get nail polish and make a transfer, add some white out and highlighters and we got us some art!everything on cardboard of course, from tissue boxes, post it notes, etc..lol

So here are pics of this “office art”…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment